Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Update on Hayes {May 7, 2013}

Our sweet little Hayes is just growing up so fast. I realized I didn't post any of his stats, so here goes:

Weight-
At birth: 7 lbs even
When we left the hospital: 6 lbs 15 oz
10 days: 7lbs 2oz
17 days (two week appt): 7lbs 7oz

Length:
At birth: 19.5 inches
When we went to his appt at 10 days he was only measuring 18 inches. At his appt at 17 days he measured 18.5.

Hayes got his first bath on Sunday and he did really good. He didn't get too upset. He was more upset after he got out. I am still convinced he may have some curl to his hair! Cross your fingers.

He eats a lot and loves to nurse. He schedule is pretty inconsistent, but during the day he usually eats every two hours. He loves to snuggle and to be wrapped up in fluffy soft blankets. He loves to lay his head on my chest and my heart melts every time he does.





No comments:

Post a Comment